The 2023 boating season will be here before we know it. While this week seems like a tease to many of us with daydreams of being back on the water, this is the perfect opportunity to work on some of your Off Season Boat Projects.
- Instrumentation Upgrades
- Marine Audio upgrade
- Prop Replacement or tune ups
- Revamp your bilge
- Clean or rebuild your carburetor
- Check batteries, remove corrosion or replace batteries
- Repair – navigation lights, old hoses, gaskets, fuel supply lines, pumps, clamps
- Fix scratches and gel coat chips
- Interior projects such as carpet and upholstery
Finally, this is your chance to review the USCG’s safety requirements to ensure a smooth start to your season. Check PFD’s, fire extinguishers, flares and other distress signals, ECOS devices, and First Aid Kits. This is also a great chance to take or refresh your boating safety course.
Give us a call at 443-569-1274 or email us at [email protected] to discuss any of your off season projects!